Brain Quest Workbook: 2nd Grade (Revised Edition)
Workman Publishing, Liane Onish (Text by)
Date: May 9, 2023
Juvenile Nonfiction / School & Education
Juvenile Nonfiction / Mathematics
Juvenile Nonfiction / Language Arts
Ages 7 to 8, Grades 2 to 3
From hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject to a new technology section, progress map, and stickers, discover the ultimate second grade workbook from America's #1 educational bestseller.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Grade 2 Workbook reviews and reinforces what children are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with fun activities, practice exercises, and games covering sentence building, addition and subtraction, fractions time and money, social studies, geography science, and much more.
- Technology section Introduces children to computer science, coding, and logic
- Updated content Activities and illustrations are revised to reflect the diversity of children, their families, and experiences
- Support for parents and children Section openers preview upcoming content and provide directions and suggestions to help make learning stick
- A fun progress sticker mapwith stickers Helps children celebrate their accomplishments as they complete each section of the workbook
- A completion certificate
- Mini Smart Card question-and-answer deck
Aligned with national and state standards and reviewed by award-winning teachers, this workbook appeals to children’s natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, it’s written to help support parents with explanations of key concepts for homework help!
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Liane Onish writes and edits children's education books, magazines, games and classroom materials. She has also taught preschool through fifth grade.