Workman Publishing, Barbara Gregorich (Text by)
Date: May 9, 2023
Juvenile Nonfiction / School & Education
Juvenile Nonfiction / Mathematics
Juvenile Nonfiction / Language Arts
Ages 9 to 10, Grades 4 to 5
From hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject to a new technology section, progress map, and stickers, discover the ultimate fourth-grade workbook from America's #1 educational bestseller.
Loved by kids, teacher-approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Grade 4 Workbook reviews and reinforces what children are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam-packed with fun activities, practice exercises, and games covering vocabulary, language arts, math word problems, multiplication and division, fractions and decimals, geometry and measurement, social studies, science, and more.
- The technology section Introduces children to computer science, coding, and logic.
- Updated content Activities and illustrations are revised to reflect the diversity of children, their families, and experiences.
- Support for parents and children Section openers preview upcoming content and provide directions and suggestions to help make learning stick
- A fun progress sticker map with stickers Helps children celebrate their accomplishments as they complete each section of the workbook.
- A completion certificate
- Mini Smart Card question-and-answer deck
Aligned with national and state standards and reviewed by award-winning teachers, this workbook appeals to children’s natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, it’s written to help support parents with explanations of key concepts for homework help!
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Barbara Gregorich is an educational writer who has published books in the Get Ready Series, I Know It series, and many other workbooks.